Sunday, September 12, 2010

Gotta start somewhere

Hello and welcome. This is the first post of my very first blog. I've read a few blogs and am now intrigued at telling cyberspace about me (I'm humble enough to know that nobody may ever read this). On Friday I will celebrate my 10-year anniversary with my husband, let's call him Hubby (are you supposed to use real names on blogs?). We have a four-year-old, daughter and I'm going to adopt the name we gave her even before we were pregnant - June Bug (it's a long story that I'll get to another time). My BFF, whose blog I just reviewed tonight, inspired my creating this blog since her last post simply stated that even if no one is reading, it's still a diary of past moments of life. I've never been too good at keeping a diary, but in case my typing might someday inspire someone - even if its just me, I'll write.

I like to cook (and mostly bake), knit, work in the garden and now blog about it all!

Happy reading.

2 comments:

  1. HI Sarah.... I read your first entry and I loved it.... I have a blog page too... I'll send you an email and let you know what it is... Love you, char

    ReplyDelete
  2. yey im gonna be a reader and ill pass it on if thats ok i have a feeling u might have a following in no time at all xx welcome to blogging my dear

    ReplyDelete