Thursday, May 24, 2012

School rules!


I think I could have stayed in school all my life. Today (actually, May 17) I attended Constant Contact’s Boot Camp in Sacramento. What fun! You may not know Constant Contact by name, but chances are they sent many of the emails now in your in box. They are one of the most popular email marketing companies around – and I can see why.

Many things I already knew based on my use of it over the last few years, but the class certainly built upon my knowledge. I can’t wait to incorporate all its many tools and features into enticing my clients into reading and opening and engaging them into opening my company’s emails. It even makes me feel like I want to start a business all of my own just to see how I could build a company just by using this amazing tool all by my self.

You never know…

No comments:

Post a Comment